Need to complete an internship requirement as part of your Automotive Technician Technical Diploma?
Burtness Auto Group’s Internship Program is available for Automotive Technician Students with a serious interest in advancing in the field.We offer Part Time & Full Time Internship opportunities w/ flexible scheduling available
We offer a flexible paid internship program with room to learn & advance.You’ll be able to see first hand how a professional dealership operates their service department, gain hands on experience, shadow a master technician, learn how to effectively communicate with a service adviser,and experience the family culture we pride ourselves on.
• Opportunity to independently handle smaller projects w/ assistance /
• observation as needed
• Engagement in a professional dealership setting w/ a family culture
• Benefit eligibility w/ Full-Time status
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Presently enrolled in an Automotive Technician program
Questions? Contact Us: Cami Myers – HR Director – (608) 879 – 2973