Keeping You Safe
Just a few things we are doing to keep our customers, friends, families and staff safe
In accordance with Walworh County and CDC Guidelines Burtness has put into place the following practices in order to minimize risk of transmission of the COVID-19 disease:
- Face Coverings are required in accordance with the Wisconsin’s Governors Executive Order #82 Emergency Order #1
- Hand sanitizer in common areas and at each sales desk
- Regular disinfecting of all high touch areas, common areas, and work spaces throughout the day
- Contact free pick up and delivery for Service appt
- Contact free pick up and delivery sales option
- All vehicles are being sanitized as they enter the building for service and before they are picked up by customers
- We have removed our water coolers, coffee, and cookies to minimize risk of spread
We want all of our customers to feel safe and comfortable throughout their experience with Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. If you are not comfortable with visiting the dealership please let us know in advance. We can arrange a Contact Free appointment for you. Our sales staff is also diligently working to ensure all customers feel comfortable during their visit. Please communicate any concerns you may have. Our sales people are more than willing to wear a mask if you request it in advance of your appointment.
If you have further questions regarding our current safety practices or would like to arrange a Contact Free sales or service appointment please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Our Owners, Management and staff are working hard to follow the ever changing guidelines provided by the county/state health departments. We will be adjusting our policies and procedures as new recommendations and requirements become available from the county and state health departments.