2019 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee and 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee both offer Milwaukee adventurers access to legendary Jeep capability and off-roading features that include:
- Trail-Rated Models
- Uconnect Infotainment
- Selec-Terrain Traction Management
But there are differences between the two that could have an impact on the one you inevitably choose. Explore the highlights in our side-by-side comparison here and, if you’re still not sure, come on in and take them out for a drive.
While both the Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep Grand Cherokee are more than capable of taking your adventure to new heights, there are differences that could be meaningful to you:
- The Jeep Cherokee delivers power from one of three engines, including the 271-hp Pentastar V6 engine and the 270-hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder power plant.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers drivers access to HEMI power via the 6.4 L HEMI SRT V8 that generates 475-hp and a 707-hp Supercharged 6.2L HEMI V8 engine.
Both SUVs offer drivers access to plush, well-designed interiors made to make the drive easier, but there are differences here too that can impact your buying decision:
- The Jeep Cherokee features upgrades like Nappa perforated leather seating, heated and ventilated front seats, an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and personalized instrument cluster to help drivers get the information they need fast.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers access to quilted Laguna leather seating with heat and cooling, as well as premium trim-exclusive touches like aluminum lithograph touches, 7-inch customizable driver information cluster, and much more.
Compare the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Person
Still not sure? See the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee perform side-by-side at Burtness CDJR and choose the winning combination. And check out the 2019 Grand Cherokee comparison for more info!