5 Key Features of the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
Just because you’re interested in off-roading adventures, doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on driving comfort! The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior surrounds Madison drivers with all the amenities and technology features you crave, giving you an SUV that works hard to keep you happy.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Feature Highlights
- Uconnect®: This innovative technology system combines everything you need to stay connected while you’re on the go around Milwaukee, putting navigation, hands-free calls, and more right at your fingertips. Stream your favorite playlists and podcasts with Bluetooth® and expand your listening horizons with SiriusXM Guardian™.
- Leather Trim: Sink into pure comfort with leather trim accenting the seats, center console, instrument panel, door panels, and glove box.
- Instrument cluster: Enjoy a bright, full-color 7-inch configurable display to view your navigation, music, and more.
- Temperature-Controlled Seats and Wheel: Depending on which trim you choose, the Grand Cherokee offers heated and ventilated seats, keeping you comfortable regardless of the weather in Beloit. A heated steering wheel adds more warmth as you drive.
- Cargo Space: 60/40-split rear folding seats increase the flexibility of your SUV, with an available fold-flat front passenger seat adding to cargo capabilities. The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee provides up to 68.3 cubic feet of interior space.
Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior in Person
The best way to fully experience the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is to get behind the wheel with a test drive at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We are your Whitewater Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram experts, and we’re here to help you find a comfortable ride that will keep you smiling for years to come. Contact us today!