2019 RAM 1500 Performance
The all new 2019 RAM 1500 delivers the robust performance that is perfect for Madison job sites or off-road adventures. With its class-exclusive features and capabilities, this rugged pickup truck has the power to get the job done. Explore the RAM 1500 performance specs at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Power and Capability
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque: The mild-hybrid tech of this new engine offers a best-in-class standard V6 305 hp with 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine: Choose the RAM 1500 HEMI to get up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft. That kind of robust output will come in handy on jobsites in Madison.
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque: With its mild hybrid system this powerplant delivers a best-in-class towing capacity of 12,750 pounds.
- RAM 1500 Performance Features: The available class-exclusive Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension, 33″ all-terrain tires, and locking rear differential provide superior control and handling on off-road trails or in rough weather conditions near Janesville.
More Performance Features
- The all-new RAM 1500 comes with a class-exclusive standard TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission which optimizes shifting for performance, efficiency, and all-around driveability.
- An elevated hood, new sculpted roof design, rear spoiler, and active aerodynamic features, such as the active front air dam, combine to deliver the lowest frontal drag coefficient in its class.
- An available Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension helps reduce drag and enhance efficiency automatically when you’re driving at highway speeds.
Test Drive the Rugged RAM 1500 in Whitewater
At Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we’re happy to fill you in on all of the performance specifications and towing capabilities of the 2019 RAM 1500. Learn about the RAM 1500 exterior, and interior features, and compare this capable pickup truck to the GMC Sierra 1500, the Chevy Silverado, and the Ford F-150, then check out the RAM specials offered at our Milwaukee-area truck headquarters today!
Learn More About the Ram 1500 Features
More From Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
With five different Jeep Wrangler trims available for 2019, Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram guarantees there’s a Jeep Wrangler model perfect for every driver. This well-loved, off-road-capable SUV is extremely popular among Madison and Janesville drivers, and each configuration includes different features and performance specs that make it one of Jeep’s most awarded vehicles. From the base-level Wrangler Sport…
Your 2019 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity can be as much as 3,500 pounds when the SUV is properly equipped. The maximum towing capacity is the same no matter if you choose the 2.0L turbocharged engine or the 3.6L Pentastar V6. With this much towing power available, you don’t have to worry about hauling bulky items…
The RAM 1500 trim levels strike just the right blend of practicality and luxury, so any driver can find a perfect match within the lineup. From the interior amenities to the performance features, take a closer look at the standout qualities of the RAM 1500 trims below. RAM 1500 Inventory Tradesman Starting off the RAM…