2019 RAM Classic 1500 Information
The 2019 RAM 1500 Classic matches a well-appointed cabin with the classic performance Milwaukee drivers are looking for from a RAM truck. Deep Dive into one of the two RAM 1500 trucks available to drivers and see why the RAM 1500 Classic will soon be taking over the Beloit roadways.
Pricing and Configurations
The base model 2019 RAM Classic 1500 starts off with an MSRP of $27,395. Truck buyers will also have three configurations to choose from:
- Big Horn
Each configuration features premium materials and technologies sure to capture your attention.
Engines and Performance
The RAM 1500 Classic features strong engine options to take on the workload at your Madison job site:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 which features a maximum of 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine which churns out a maximum of 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- An available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine which can make a maximum of 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque is expected to be introduced in the first quarter of 2019.
Performance is further enhanced by the unique design elements including the aerodynamic Active Air® Grille Shutters and Class-Exclusive five-link coil spring rear suspension.
Towing and Payload
Trailering and hauling from Milwaukee is a breeze with the brawny RAM 1500 Classic:
- Maximum Towing Capacity: The RAM 1500 Classic can pull 10,710 lbs
- Maximum Payload Capacity: Haul up to 1,920 lbs with the RAM 1500 Classic
The additional available in-floor rear cargo compartment and the available class-exclusive RamBox® Cargo Management System further enhances the carrying capacity and organization of your RAM truck.
Interior Features and Technologies
Each mile in the RAM 1500 Classic will pass easier with interior conveniences and technologies of this pickup, including:
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV comes with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Available Driver Information Digital Cluster with 7-inch color display
- Advanced Key Fob with Keyless Enter ‘n Go™, Remote Vehicle Start, and available Class-Exclusive AllSecure® Central Locking System
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Start Assist,
- Trailer Sway Control and an integrated trailer hitch
Enjoy a Classic in Whitewater
Has the 2019 RAM 1500 Classic caught your attention? Explore it today with a test drive at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
More From Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
With five different Jeep Wrangler trims available for 2019, Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram guarantees there’s a Jeep Wrangler model perfect for every driver. This well-loved, off-road-capable SUV is extremely popular among Madison and Janesville drivers, and each configuration includes different features and performance specs that make it one of Jeep’s most awarded vehicles. From the base-level Wrangler Sport…
Your 2019 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity can be as much as 3,500 pounds when the SUV is properly equipped. The maximum towing capacity is the same no matter if you choose the 2.0L turbocharged engine or the 3.6L Pentastar V6. With this much towing power available, you don’t have to worry about hauling bulky items…
The RAM 1500 trim levels strike just the right blend of practicality and luxury, so any driver can find a perfect match within the lineup. From the interior amenities to the performance features, take a closer look at the standout qualities of the RAM 1500 trims below. RAM 1500 Inventory Tradesman Starting off the RAM…