2019 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2018 Toyota RAV4
Both the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and 2018 Toyota RAV4 have proven to be popular SUV models for Madison drivers, but which really puts the “sport” and “utility” in SUV?
- Jeep Cherokee:
- The Cherokee barrels in with the legendary performance Jeep is known for like Trail Rated® off-road capabilities, three 4×4 engine options, independent suspensions with 1 inch lift for added ground clearance, and a 52.1 to 1 crawl ratio.
- The Cherokee also boasts the ability to tow up to 4,500 pounds and a Jeep® Terrain Traction System with five modes: Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand/Mud, and rock.
- Toyota RAV4
- The RAV4 has one engine option, a 2.5L 4-cylinder, with only 3 driver modes: EV Mode, Eco Mode, and Sport.
- Can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
Interior Comfort and Convenience
- Jeep Cherokee
- An interior designed with comfort and utility, the Cherokee features sliding rear seats to provide passengers extra room, hidden load floor storage, and a CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic sunroof.
- High tech additions include a personalized instrument panel, Alpine® Premium Sound System, and Uconnect® 4 with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and SirusXM® availability.
- Toyota RAV4:
- In the RAV4 you will find a power moonroof, illuminated SE cluster gauge, and Entune® infotainment.
Choose a Cherokee at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
See how the Cherokee fairs against competition like the Honda CR-V at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Then find the trim and features you like in our inventory and value your trade-in before hitting up our dealership in Whitewater.