Top 5 Outdoor Activities to Do in Wisconsin This Spring
Ah, springtime! The sun is finally beginning to shine again after months of cold, gray, dismal weather. If you’re as ready to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air as we are, check out our list of top five outdoor activities to do in Wisconsin this spring, and shake off those cobwebs and get some exercise while you’re at it!
- Explore the Arboretum: The world around you can change a lot in a season. Take a tour at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum to see how nature is rebounding from a brutal winter and what projects are brewing for the coming months.
- Travel to the Ice Age:The Ice Age Trail covers more than 1,000 miles and highlights the ways glacial activity changed and molded the landscape of Wisconsin and the surrounding areas.
- Go Birding: The Adam Birding Conservancy is just one of many places to find a unique array of wild fauna near Whitewater, including 179 species of wild birds, coyote, deer, otters, and least weasels.
- Hit the Playground: Are the kids ready to get out and run? Check out the Camden Playground in Janesville. It’s a perfect place to let the little ones frolic and even has a concession stand if snacks are needed!
- Get Out on the Water: Take a River Walk Boat Tour in Milwaukee for an exciting tour around the area, rent a party barge to share with friends, or book a relaxing cruise and just enjoy getting out of the house and onto the water where you belong.
Explore Everything the Whitewater-Area Has to Offer!
There’s so much more to see and do near Madison. Use our top picks or contact one of the associates at Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for more recommendations and a great deal on the vehicle to that will take you there. For more like this, find out our favorite pizza restaurants as well as our favorite fall activities in Whitewater, WI!
Image courtesy of https://riverwalkboats.com/
With five different Jeep Wrangler trims available for 2019, Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram guarantees there’s a Jeep Wrangler model perfect for every driver. This well-loved, off-road-capable SUV is extremely popular among Madison and Janesville drivers, and each configuration includes different features and performance specs that make it one of Jeep’s most awarded vehicles. From the base-level Wrangler Sport…
Your 2019 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity can be as much as 3,500 pounds when the SUV is properly equipped. The maximum towing capacity is the same no matter if you choose the 2.0L turbocharged engine or the 3.6L Pentastar V6. With this much towing power available, you don’t have to worry about hauling bulky items…
The RAM 1500 trim levels strike just the right blend of practicality and luxury, so any driver can find a perfect match within the lineup. From the interior amenities to the performance features, take a closer look at the standout qualities of the RAM 1500 trims below. RAM 1500 Inventory Tradesman Starting off the RAM…